ProgramThe 8th Advances in Tourism Marketing Conference (ATMC)
September 4-7, 2019 - University of Namur, Belgium
Download the detailed program here.
ExcursionsWednesday September 4th (15:00-17:00): Guided tour of Namur’s historical district
From 3 pm to 5 pm, explore the typical pedestrian streets of the old Namur and their exceptional architectural heritage, mainly from the 18th century.
One-Day Tour (optional) on Saturday September 7th
Namur, capital of Wallonia, and its surroundings have a scenic geographical location at the confluence of the Rivers Meuse and Sambre, and offer a beautiful 17th and 18th-century architecture. In and around the city, a whole region of great charm is opening up to the world. The following activities are planned from 9.30 a.m. until 5.30 p.m.:
- Tourist road train to the Citadel
- Visit of Namur Citadel, (underground), one of the most impressive fortified towns in Europe
- Lunch in a nice restaurant (included ALL-IN formula with “starter-main course-dessert” + aperitif, wine, soft drinks, & coffee)
- Visit of the perfumery ‘Guy Delforge’ at the Citadel
- Visit of the museum of the citadel and/or free time at the Citadel
- Pedestrian walk down the citadel and back to the city center